We are currently looking for an LDN dietitian nutritionist to join our team to work with adolescents, college and graduate students, and young adults in recovery from eating disorders that meet the criteria for an outpatient level of care. We offer excellent compensation, benefits, billing, and admin support, ongoing professional development, and a warm team collaborative culture. We also have a beautiful kitchen for food preparation and meals. Send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Clinical Social Workers, Psychologists, Counselors, Psychiatrists & Nurse Practitioners:
Connections Health is seeking an experienced and highly-skilled, warm, and engaging therapist to join our thriving, collaborative, and inclusive group practice.
Qualifications: We welcome the state of IL licensed social workers, marriage and family therapists, counselors, clinical psychologists, and advanced practice psychiatric nurses (LCSW, LCPC, LMFT, PsyD, Ph.D., APN, PMH-APRN). We also offer a 2-year post-graduate training and professional development program.
We are seeking therapists with:
- Experience and interest in working with adolescents, college and/or graduate students, and other young adults with diverse challenges, identities, and cultural backgrounds.
- Expertise in a relational and trauma-informed approach integrating other therapy modalities such as DBT, CBT, ACT for individual therapy.
- Additional interest and experience in couple, family, and/or group therapy are valued.
- A plus: language fluency in Spanish, Mandarin, Hindi, or other languages.
- Interest in working with eating disorders and concerns is valued as an additional area of expertise.
Exceptional Compensation and Benefits
- Connections Health W-2 employees earn exceptional compensation
- 401(k) with generous employer fixed and profit-sharing contributions
- Group health insurance options
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
- Expense Reimbursement Program for CEUs, home office, association memberships, and special projects.
- Allowance for 4+ weeks planned time off or extended time off (such as maternity leave) with client coverage provided.
- Paid practice development projects and roles
Connections Health Team and Culture
Do you love the growth potential inherent in young adulthood? Join us in supporting adolescents, college, graduate students, and other young adults in navigating a sense of identity and exploring their families, histories, values, and challenges to move more confidently into their adult lives.
We offer personally and professionally rewarding opportunities in working with a curated caseload of young adult clients. We communicate and collaborate regularly one-and-one and in groups and have weekly team meetings with clinical topics and guest presenters.
Consultation and support are provided on an ongoing basis and available to you 24/7 where needs arise. We are part of a strong professional network for referrals, client resources, and care coordination.
You are supported by a skilled practice management team to minimize stress and enhance your work experience. Our support team handles all client screening and intakes, electronic billing and payments, customer service type interactions, and much more. Our practice management software is comprehensive and easy to use.
We currently provide all individual, couple, family, and group therapy on our virtual services platform and will move to a hybrid model.
Our Culture and Environment
We are committed to providing high-quality services in a warm, supportive, creative, and growth-oriented culture. We value and encourage work-life balance. Our team is highly skilled and multi-disciplinary, dedicated, positive, and open.
Our beautifully designed environment has comfortable and flexible spaces for working with clients and for team collaboration. We are located within a few minutes’ walk of Northwestern University and downtown Evanston.
To apply send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org