What we do
In once-a-week therapy — or more — we offer as much flexibility and support as you need to develop skills, confidence and insight for long-term change.
- How we begin: We want to understand you and how you see yourself. We identify your challenges and opportunities for growth and change and create a plan of action.
- What we do in therapy: We personalize our work together to move forward, adapting to your unique needs and goals as we go.
- How you get therapy: Tailor your schedule, amount of therapy, length of sessions, location and who you work with as we figure out what’s best for you.
- Therapy and service options: Individual therapy and groups, programs and other add-on services you can choose from or we can create for you.
- Teaming with others: We can work with each other, your family, support networks, and other professionals – for more ways to be effective together.
- Practical help: We offer assessments, care coordination, academic and career support, life skills development, nutrition and meal support, resource finding and referrals.
Custom plans can also be designed to follow a medical leave from school or structured programs such as inpatient, residential, partial hospitalization programs (PHPs) and intensive outpatient programs (IOPs). They can provide the extra support you might need to sustain and build on progress.